USB Input board with 16 inputs
In any industrial automation environment where there is a PC, there is also the need to be able to read digital signals and to drive power outputs ; at the same time this has to be done in a very reliable way, without add- ing unneeded complexity to cabling and connections. USB-I is the product that solves all requirements connected with automation in harsh environments; nevertheless it is very easy to use, thanks to the integrated USB hub, the quick coupling terminals, the universal software libraries that avoid using custom drivers. All these features sum up to a very cheap installation, that is also very easy to carry out and then later maintain.
A special attention has been paid to the handling of energency situations, via both hardware and software external and internal checks, as well as to the electromagnetic immunity, thanks to the galvanically isolated power supply.
We selected an USB interface for our input board because it allows an easy connection to almost every PC of a big number of boards, keeping at the same time a predictable low delay and high transfer rate. USB-I manufacturing and engineering are completely done in Europe, thus ensuring quality and long operating life ; we guarantee the product availability over the years too.
|Main technical specifications|
|Input Voltage||22-27 Volt galvanically isolated|
|Power consumption||0,5 W (maximum)|
|Operating temperature||from 0 to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||from -40° to +85°C|
|Sizes||88 mm ( width) , 112 mm (height), 48 mm (depth)|
|Interfaces||16 optocoupled 24V D.C. inputs, 1 USB port B, 2 USB port A|
|Mounting||Quick snap on rails according to DIN 46277 and EN50022 norms|
|Inputs technical specifications|
|Operating voltage||24 V D.C.|
|Protection||Optoisolated with maximum operating voltage isolation of 565 V p.p.|
|USB ports technical specifications|
|Port type||1 type B port self powered for host connection and 2 type A ports for hub outputs|
|Connections||1 USB B and 2 USB A|
- I/O board with 16 inputs , USB interface with 2 port integrated hub : drastically simplified cabling
- DIN rails mounting with quick snap on: a must for industrial racks
- Modularity and expandibility: the integrated USB hub connects to a single host USB port up to 256 boards, with a maximum of 4096 inputs
- The galvanically isolated power supply protects from heavy electrical disturbances
- Easy readout of input state on high efficiency LEDs
- No custom driver is needed : a simple interface library, complete with examples, is all you need to be able to drive the board from Linux or Windows
Price: 150.00 € VAT excluded
VAT will be added to the total price by PayPal (only for destinations in the EU).
If you are a company located inside the EU you are not required to pay VAT, please contact ORSoC directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for purchases.