What is OpenCores?
the #1 community within open source hardware IP-cores
OpenCores is the world’s largest site/community for development of hardware IP cores as open source.
OpenCores.org host the source code for different digital HW projects (IP-cores, SoC, boards, etc) and support the users with different tools, platforms, forums and other useful information. Please join us!
Browse all Projects (Cores)
Visit our Webshop
Funding - OpenRISC ASIC
Worlds first open-source ASIC
Communicate in the forums
Read our Newsletters
OpenRISC platform info
Professional support for OpenCores technology based products.
If you plan to use IPs from OpenCores in your next design and need support, please contact ORSoC AB.
They are experts in SoC design based on the OpenCores technology and have extensive experience all parts of FPGA/ASIC development.
Please contact ORSoC for further information.
ZTEX Releases USB-FPGA Module 2.13. Main Features of the new FPGA Board are: * Four FPGA variants: XC7A35T (expected mid of 2014), XC7A50T (expected mid...
ZTEX releases USB-FPGA Module 2.16. It's an FPGA Board with the larges Artix 7 FPGA. An Open Sorce SDK which covers both sides, the FPGA Board and the host...
We have proposed a low-cost VLSI architecture of a multistandard IDCT in this brief. IDCTs of several standards are integrated in the proposed...
Last updated projects
- Fade - Light L3 Ethernet protocol for transmission of data from FPGA to embedded PC
- AMBA to wishbone controller
- Present - a lightweight block cipher
- Plataforma de Hardware Reconfigurable
- HIVE - a 32 bit, 8 thread, 4 register/stack hybrid, pipelined verilog soft processor core
- 1000BASE-X IEEE 802.3-2008 Clause 36 - Physical Coding Sublayer (PCS)